Sign in to follow this  
Xavier

Comfortable allround bike 2K€

Xavier

Hello!

20 years ago I bought a brand new Trek 8000 obviously 26''. I just loved it and rode quite a lot. No competition. Some weekend rides of 80km or small trips of 250kms of 3 days.

I'm from Portugal and live in Sintra where there always have been a lot of MTB including some mild DH.

I don't do crazy stuff like huge jumps but I like descending with some adrenaline.

I'm returning to MTB after almost 10 years stopped. Now I realize how the industry has changed! I feel like an old man looking to a totally different reality... because it is in fact!

I tested 29'' and I loved it! I like the way it goes on tarmac and dirt. But I don't want that aggressive position that we had back in the days :-)

Not only for some more grip and security descending but for comfort in general. I still want to do some small trips of 3 to 5 days.

I'm looking for a FS allround. My budget is not closed and it will be around 2000€.

Ascetically my preference is for Canyon Neuron and Cube 120 / Radon but I'm open to other brands.

If you may have some suggestions or comments in general I will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Cheers

nepo

Hi Xavier,

I don't know if you bought you bike already but since you are Portuguese like me and we live almost on the same area maybe I can help.

Do you know the brand Coluer? In my area (south of the Tejo river) I know a shop that sell it, maybe you heard of it (Byke Mania), normally they have fair prices and work with several brands

Here you have the Coluer Wizard 5.0 with a very nice carbon frame, good RockShox Judy Gold RL suspension and SRAM NX transmision for a litle bit more than 2000€ (you can get a discount from the price on the official site).

I'm happy to see that we have here more Portuguese people :)

Cheers