Great Road Bike For $550 In 2021.

SickBiker

• Administrators

I just bought a great, used racing bike for just 550 USD. In the video below you'll se, how I rebuild it and in what shape it is.

Specifications:

• frame - Storck Vision Light,
  • drivetrain - Shimano Ultegra 6600,
  • wheels - Shimano Ultegra.

• 1 year later...
RobertChappell

Thanks for your post, You have really done great job o your bike. The video of your bike restoration too long, but yea its great video. We are an Bike shop London, we are also providing costume bikes on demand. You can also check our website for more info.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for sharing the video. I purchased my first-ever bike. Assembly was mostly straightforward. The instructions were a little confusing then I watched a YouTube video that made sense. Took about 2 hours to assemble by myself (never did this before). I purchased it from here, I ended up taking it to a local bike shop, and it cost $60 for the tune-up. Honestly, I probably could have done it myself, but I take safety seriously and didn't want to take any chances. After the tune up, the ride is super smooth. I'm a heavier person (around 210 pounds) and the bike holds my weight fine. The shocks do help with small bumps and lips, though it's not as robust as some full suspension bikes I've tried. Can't complain, it's great for city riding and I needed a folding bike so this looked about the best in the price range.

• 9 months later...

Within the budget $550 Schwinn Discover Hybrid and Tommaso Imola Endurance road bike are a great choice. The value of these bike are fantastic. Regular people want a good product at a fair price right? Buying something like a road bike sight unseen; honestly made me nervous. So I keep getting information.

Edited by Smithden

• 3 months later...